I designed this eBook to walk you through moving to Tijuana, step-by-step. Everything you need to know is outlined to make the move as easy and stress-free as possible. Let this book guide you in the right direction.
This 50-page guide covers topics including:
- Crossing the border- How to speed up the crossing and make your commute as easy as possible. Including info on driving to Tijuana.
- Choosing the best neighborhood- I outline all of the most popular expat neighborhoods as well as a few lower cost, more local options.
- Apartment hunting- Find the best deal on a room or apartment.
- Making the move- Things you need to consider before making the move and how to move your things across the border.
- Budgeting- I outline exactly how much it costs to live in Tijuana as well as give some money saving tips.
- The visa– Live in Tijuana legally. Which documents you need and how much it costs.
- Transportation within the city- Info on minibusses, Uber, taxis, cycling, driving your own car, and walking around the city.
- Crime and Safety- Areas to avoid and common scams to look out for.
- Staying healthy- How to visit a doctor and avoid getting sick.
- Much more- Answers to questions you wouldn’t even think to ask.
I update this guide if there are any major changes and at least once per year to keep everything accurate and up to date. Check back occasionally for updates. After purchase, you can re-download this guide and any future updates any time for free.
Also, If you have additional questions that aren’t covered in the book, you can email me at any time and I’ll try my best to find the answer.
100% money back guarantee!- If you decide to purchase this guide and for whatever reason, you are not happy with it, please contact me here and I will issue you a full refund. No questions asked.
Thanks for visiting Where The Road Forks!